Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ministry starts at home first!!!

New Posting!!!!!!!

So many of us want to be in ministry that we often forget that before the Lord trusts us with his flock we are responsible for our ministry at home first. So many of us has let our ministry at home go, that its kind of impossible to have a prosperous ministry outside the home. Now if you are single this really doesn't apply to you, but for those who are married with children like myself this applies to us. How is it that we are ready to be responsible and accountable in the Lords house and forget our family at home. Our family at home has to be our priority because what good is it if you help the world and our own family is suffering in the process. I have a beautiful wife and beautiful children and my responsibility is them first. Once the Lord sees that my family at home is living for him, he will then entrust me with his flock. Its that simple. I am responsible for my wife as well as my kids. We cannot be leaders of the Lords house, if we are not leaders in our own house. Believe me it just wont work. I encourage all who have a family to put them first as our first ministry. Believe me this is the first step in the process of Gods ministry for those who have a family. It helps the testimony for Christ when the fruits of Christ are seen in our family. I have a calling to be utilized in Gods ministry as a leader in the house of God. Right now I am going thru Gods boot camp in preparation for what he has planned for me in his house. The training is very rigorous, but we have to endure and have hope and faith in our Lord, because we can do all things in Christ who strengthens us. I just wanted to share this with you because I know there is someone out there who needs to hear this. God bless you and remember. Behold the King is coming, are you ready?

1 comment:

Georgina Gonzalez said...

Amen. Well said and express Milford. Thank you for sharing...
-(Book of Titus)